Job ID: BH506346
Category: Administrative Assistant
- High School degree or equivalent
- Some type of administrative/office experience
- Experience with Outlook, Excel and Service Suite.
- Some college
- Performs Electric Scheduling functions and more complex tasks including establishing workload and organizing and conducting assignments according to deadlines.
- Monitor workload / available resources and make appropriate adjustments as necessary
- Provides backup department support.
- Prepares reports and material as directed from time to time.
- Performs procedures for scheduling and actions including records, tracking of information, maintaining logs/spreadsheet, and other similar support
- Under general direction, prepares special or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, other areas of the Company, etc.
- Ensures that requests for action or information are relayed to appropriate staff members; ensures that information is furnished in a timely manner; decides whether a higher authority should be notified of important or emergency matters.
- Follows all safety rules and procedures and contributes to the safety of co-workers and the general public.
- Willing and able to follow instruction, assist in training of co-workers, and cooperate with other employees and customers.
- Performs responsibilities in a manner that clearly shows effective communication and cooperation and that promotes open exchange of information, respect, high ethical standards and professionalism.
Requirements:Skills: Ability to handle multiple competing assignments and prioritize/manage individual workload. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience with Outlook, Excel and Service Suite. Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills. Education: Associate degree or Bachelors preferred.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.