Job ID: BH506316
Category: Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Accounting and Finance
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Location: Remote (open to location, working EST hours)
Hours: M-F; 8am-5pm w/ 1hr lunch
Industry: Financial Services/ Banking
Interview Process: video call (1 round)
• Knowledge and experience normally acquired through, or equivalent to, the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field and a minimum of 3 years of job-related experience
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
• Advanced knowledge in financial accounting and reconciliation.
• Ability to work toward resolution of reconciling items independently
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Effective interpersonal and team building skills
At this company, we’re driven by our mission to strengthen the economy and our communities. We take great pride in what we do and it impacts everyday people every day. When you join our team, you’ll become part of a culture that welcomes differences, cares about our communities, and empowers each other to lead from where we are to make things better. Bring your passion and we’ll provide challenging and purposeful careers in a variety of fields, opportunities to grow and a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health and wealth. It’s all part of what makes this company a great place to work!
1. Conducts financial reconciliation on a variety of topics with minimal guidance. Prepares reconciliation explanations and proposed solutions for finance and accounting team of the Main Street Lending Program. 2. Reviews vendor provided financial data to ensure accuracy and consistency with accounting instructions.
3. Follow procedures and document performance of internal controls.
4. Work with lenders and external auditors to complete audit requests.
5. Complete ad hoc projects and provide operational support related to finance and accounting.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.