Job ID: BH505839
Category: Administrative Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ EA of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle confidential information with exceptional independence, judgment, and discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, handle multiple assignments, and work with diplomacy and efficiency.
- Outstanding organizational ability, as well as the ability to manage deadlines and follow through on assignments.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent word processing skills.
Reporting to the Chair of the Department, the Executive Assistant will provide support to facilitate the administrative and research activities of the Chair’s office and the department.
The incumbent will be the point person for local, national, and international inquiries and visitors, will manage the Chair’s calendar, schedule meetings, and conference calls, coordinate travel arrangements, and itineraries, assist with telephone and written correspondence, assist with the preparation of reports and grant applications, assist with the recruitment of new faculty, and perform other related duties as assigned.
The incumbent will coordinate meetings, schedule, and travel arrangements. Maintain correspondence, records, and files. Assist in recruitment of new faculty. Serve as interface and liaison for internal and external contacts. Assist in grant and manuscript preparation. Perform other related duties as assigned.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.