Financial Analyst – III
Job ID: BH505487
Category: Financial Analyst
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Job Title: Financial Analyst – III
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 years of relevant work experience, accounting and/or financial reporting experience within corporate functions of a large multi-national public company.
- Experience with consolidation and intercompany/foreign currency transactions
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SOX Compliance
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office Platforms
- Master’s Degree
- CPA with Big 4 Experience
We are seeking a Finance Business Analyst-Projects for our Corporate Financial Reporting (CFR) – Global Consolidation team in the Controllership organization. This team is responsible for leading the collection, consolidation, and reporting (internal and external) of actuals and is the business process owner of the company’s financial consolidation reporting systems. The individual will support this team to ensure that project deliverables of the team are met during the timelines set.
- Perform data validation and reconciliations for converted General Ledger data and Master Data
- Assist with monitoring changes to master data
- Execute test scripts for testing of system changes including management of testing issues and resolution.
- Test operational and management reports for changes as a result of new ERP system
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as needed
- Partner closely with Finance and Accounting teams and related constituents throughout the company along with IT business partners to ensure project deliverables for CFR are completed on-time
- Provide support as needed to users of the financial consolidation and reporting systems for the global month-end close and consolidations that involve data from a large number of general ledgers and multi-jurisdictional legal entities, and various foreign currency exchange rates as well as support for internal and external financial reporting
- Support data and system integrations, system modifications and data flow changes related to the implementation of new ERP system
- Deliver high quality results in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ensure that key internal controls related to this immediate role are effective and in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audit requirements
- Participate in system and process implementation and initiatives (e.g. SAP ERP implementation)
- Bachelor’s degree + 6 years or Masters’ degree + 4 years of relevant work experience, accounting and/or financial reporting experience within corporate functions of a large multi-national public company. CPA with Big 4 experience preferred.
- Experience with consolidation and intercompany/foreign currency transactions as well as financial analytics
- Experience with Finance Transformation and implementation of new financial system
- Solid knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SOX compliance
- Advance Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience and skills with financial systems (Oracle, Hyperion, SAP, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills. Excellent attention to detail, organized, and thorough
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Results-driven and must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, have the ability to deliver results, and possess a strong drive to meet and exceed goals
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.