Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
Job ID: BH505113
Category: Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant
As an executive assistant and office manager you will provide day-to-day support to our executive team and generally help make sure the office runs smoothly. Additionally you will be responsible for assisting other departments as needed, working with customers and vendors and working to keep the office well organized. You will assist with both follow-up and follow-through to make sure nothing is missed or forgotten.
You will also help develop, implement and supervise processes and procedures. You must have an outgoing personality with the ability to stay focused and avoid distraction in what is sometimes a chaotic fast paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and supervise processes and procedures to keep the office running smoothly
- Provide administrative support to our executive team
- Schedule meetings as well as coordinate action items and follow-up
- Facilities management and vendor relations
- Project management for internal projects and initiatives
- Assist with HR duties including interviewing and employee onboarding
- Assist with basic bookkeeping including banking, billing, shipping and receiving and inventory as needed
- Assist with customer support, dispatch and reception as needed
- Assist with proposal and contract writing, proofreading and delivery
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle tasks efficiently
- 3+ years working in an administrative role or similar position is required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.