Job ID: BH504338
Category: Receptionist, Junior Administrative Assistant, Administrative Assistant
The administrative assistant will provide outstanding professional service between Association staff and constituents. The administrative assistant will provide customer service to internal and external audiences in the areas of guest services, meeting scheduling assistance, and all inquiries.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.