Job ID: BH503691
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
– 3+ years of payroll experience
– Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
– Experience with ADP Workforce Now and timekeeping software (Kronos or ADP TimeKeeping)
– Budgeting and forecasting experience
– Certified Payroll Professional or Fundamental Payroll Certification
– Experience with multi-state payroll
• Able to process data input into the payroll system to ensure accurate output.
• Able to perform all activities necessary to process Payroll, including maintaining
• Assist with and document formal payroll processes and procedures as required.
• Assist in preparation of audit schedules; support the Lead Specialist in additional requests.
• Support in the operation and maintenance of the payroll systems and their integration with other company and vendor systems.
• Provides the primary review of key payroll transactions and their recording in the
• Support the reconciliation of select payroll related general ledger accounts and
employee balances at our payroll partners.
• Support the audit of the qualified retirement plan and various payroll related testings.
• Provides management with payroll key performance indicators and causal analyses
explaining differences between estimates and results.
• Support the Lead Specialist in ensuring processes and procedures are in place to ensure business continuity.
• Able to run different reports from ADP archive to support analysis and audit.
• Participates in meetings, for the purpose of receiving or communicating information
needed to perform functions timely and accurately.
• Flexibility and receptive to change.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.