Job ID: BH503088
Category: Administrative Assistant
– HS diploma or equivalent
– 1 year of office/clerical experience
– Advance knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Welcome all guests, clients, and visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Direct vendors, clients, and applicants to proper individual within a timely manner.
- Receive and sign for office mail and packages and contact the employee-owner for pickup.
- Responsible for identifying and communicating any potential risks, threats or concerns according to Corporate Security proceedures.
- Facilitates the dissemination of information to the department and project teams as part of the overall communications and department management process.
- Resolves questions regarding the department; research and provide appropriate answers.
- Prepare and present meeting notes, presentations and tables utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, Access and other programs.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate on-site meetings for the department. This may include: department orientation and training, stakeholder meetings, management meetings, periodic reviews, etc.
- Prepare a variety of communication including emails, meeting agendas, and meeting minutes.
- Responsible for handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Coordinate department related issues and complaints, such as operational resources, work stations, space assignments and supplies, and follow up that resolution has been obtained.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.