Job ID: BH502364
Category: Data Entry, Administrative Assistant
Location: Somerset, NJ (onsite)
Hours: M-F 8/hrs/day — flex on start from 730-9am
Industry: Pharmaceutical/Medical Device
Interview Process: video call or phone screen
- HS diploma
- Knowledge of filing systems
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented Documentation professional to perform file management (hard copy files and electronic files), data entry, department organization, and maintenance for a temporary assignment approximately 3 months. You will be expected to ensure your work is performed as required with high attention to details. A Documentation professional must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection. The ideal candidate will need to work independently, must be detail-oriented and have proficient time management skills. The goal is to preserve the company's records and manage electronic/ paperwork effectively and compliantly. Responsibilities:
- Archiving aged documents
- Organizing paper and electronic files
- Data entry
- Basic Microsoft WORD document creation
- Follow policies
- Maintains confidentiality
- Ad hoc assignments
Education: High school degree or GED is required.
Experience: Knowledge of filing systems
- Experience with record keeping
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak clear English.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Organizational skills
- Microsoft WORD experience
- Basic data entry skills
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reading of written documents and use of computer monitor screen
- Talking, writing, listening
- Proficient with using computers, and MS Office Word and Excel.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 20 pounds
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.