Job ID: BH501377
Category: Compensation Analyst
Specialty: Human Resources
Corp Compensation Analyst
Contract Duration: 6+ months
Job Location: Onsite – National Drive, Atlanta GA 30336
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a compensation role
- Experience with third party web-based HCM solution software such as WorkDay, UltiPro
- Knowledge of web-based compensation software such as MarketPay
- Sales compensation experience
- CCP certified
The Corp Compensation Analyst is responsible for assisting the Compensation department with administering the compensation function. The Analyst will research and help develop new and revised compensation programs, assist in the implementation of all compensation programs and assist in developing policies and procedures to be responsive to the company's goals and competitive practices. This position is also responsible for ensuring company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Support the administration of compensation programs which include cash award programs, annual bonus, annual merit and supplier compensation programs.
- Create analytical models to provide analysis for all assigned compensation programs, which includes developing techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data. Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
- Provide support and coordinate special projects with outside consultants as approved and assigned.
- Assist in the monitoring of the effectiveness of existing compensation plans, policies, guidelines and procedures and make recommendations on revisions to all. Assist in maintaining salaried and hourly pay structures.
- Assist with developing communications for existing, revised and new compensation programs.
- Participate in the job evaluation process, which includes determining FLSA status and Grade Level placement, managing the job description library, maintaining job pricing software (MarketPay) and conducting internal equity analysis.
- Provide support on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs, which includes periodic wage reviews of all functional areas.
- Assist in the development and/or refinement of the guidelines and best practices of the company’s Sales Compensation plan.
- Research topics related to compensation, total rewards and related technology and provide summaries of the findings.
- Ensure participation in exempt and non-exempt salary surveys and compensation related surveys to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
- Stay apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance and conduct research on compensation best practices and technology solutions and make recommendations.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.