Travel & Expense Coordinator
Job ID: BH501302
Category: Travel and Expense, Executive Assistant, Accounts Payable Coordinator, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Payable
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant experience required
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Excel
- Experience with large ERP system
- JDE experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Concur preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
New opening within the Travel, Meeting & Expense (TM&E) Department in Irvine. This position will perform timely expense report audits in accordance with the Travel and Expenses Reimbursement Policy.
- Audit and process travel and expense reports for US employees with company corporate card in accordance with the company's Travel and Expenses Reimbursement Policy.
- Answer complex employee inquiries and provide tutorials using the Concur expense tool.
- Resolve complex issues to bring reimbursement to closure by collaborating with other departments.
- Participate in reimbursement projects.
- Provide complex administrative support including processing reimbursement invoices, post vouchers in JDE and other tasks.
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve batch errors in JDE.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills including the ability to interact with all levels of management and external partners and convey instructions and training.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and customer service focused.
- Must be able to work in a team environment under general supervision and with instructions for routine work.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.