Job ID: BH501201
Category: HR Administrator, Administrative Assistant
A top international law firm based in New York is looking for a Legal Personnel Assistant. This role will support the Director of Legal Personnel and Sr. Legal Personnel. Duties will include scheduling and preparing meetings, upkeeping, and approving attorney expenses and other administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant or HR Coordinator in a legal or corporate environment
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Lotus Notes and viEval expeience
- HR experience- leave and benefit support, employee off-boarding experience, survey responses, etc
- Experience supporting Events
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.