Job ID: BH499169
Category: HR Administrator, Data Entry, Administrative Assistant
Specialty: Human Resources
A non profit in Boston, MA seeks a Contract Human Resources (HR)/Administrative Assistant for a 1-2+ month assignment.
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience working in an office / administrative environment
- HR experience
The HR Assistant works closely with the People Operations Coordinator and VP of HR to provide general and administrative support for all areas of human resources. Assist with filing, data entry, communications, reports, and record-keeping. Main responsibility is to assist with the Summer Camp Audit project (preparing files/documents/records).
- Camp Audit – Ensure all camp audit files are in compliant – approximately 250 files.
- File all HR documents in active and terminated personnel files.
- File all I-9 forms in binders.
- Data entry, typing, copying and filing of all HR related documents as assigned.
- Assist People Operations Coordinator and VP of HR with project work.
- Organize Employee / Applicant CORI/SORI files to meet compliance.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.