Job ID: BH497558
Category: Director of Compensation and Benefits - HRIS, Director of Compensation and Benefits, Compensation Manager, Compensation Analyst
Specialty: Human Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ years of compensation experience
- Knowledge of compensation systems
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable
- Workday experience
Audits jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements. Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position. Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices. Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Partners in administering compensation programs including year-end focal process, conducting competitive market analysis, creation of base pay budgets and annual short-term incentive plan. Recommends relevant compensation planning tools and system upgrades.
• Conducts market pricing, peer group selection, survey analyses and interpreting salary data.
• Provides professional consultation and guidance to client base regarding a variety of compensation related issues.
• Partners with company departments’ management to write and update accurate job descriptions for revised and new positions within the organization as needed.
• Completes annual salary surveys by matching company’s positions to survey positions.
• Reviews internal salary increases and external offers to prospective new hires for internal equity and recommend salary amount.
• Responsible for generating accurate and timely reports as requested.
• May refer to senior staff, for assistance with day-to-day problems that may arise.
• Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
• Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
• Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.