Senior Sourcing Analyst
Job ID: BH495611
Category: Procurement / Supply Chain
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Job Title: Senior Sourcing Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree w/minimum of 5 years working experience
- 3 years’ experience supporting sourcing/category managers with strong knowledge of leading strategic sourcing practices
- Knowledge of E-Sourcing Platforms, including WorkDay
- Working experience in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical Industry
As a Senior Sourcing Analyst, you will serve as an administrator for Workday Sourcing. You will be responsible for training, onboarding stakeholders and suppliers, and overseeing each event to ensure that the objectives of our functional business partners are achieved. Other main responsibilities include:
- Support proposal analysis by creating evaluation models for supplier evaluation purposes as well as capturing team member inputs
- Assist with spend analytics, contract analysis, market analysis, supplier risk analysis
- Partner with IT to identify technology solutions that support our goal to minimize supply interruptions
- Provide cross-functional support on supplier risk analysis and new supplier on-boarding”
- Support contract negotiations, as needed
- The Senior Sourcing Analyst will have demonstrated experience in supporting strategic sourcing professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of five years’ working experience, preferably in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of three years’ experience supporting sourcing / category managers with strong knowledge of leading strategic sourcing practices
- Knowledge of E-Sourcing platforms, including Workday Sourcing, and experience with developing and overseeing sourcing events or other E-sourcing technologies
- An understanding of supplier risk management, inclusive of supplier relationship management best practices
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a high growth mode organization
- Strong analytical and communication skills and ability to prioritize and manage projects.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.