Administrative Assistant – New England Baptist 0108
Job ID: BH495454
Category: Administrative Assistant
A healthcare organization seeks an Administrative Assistant for a 3+ month contract assignment. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as a professional in a fresh, fun, and dynamic environment.
- 1-2+ years administrative experience including answering phones, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, taking minutes and maintaining files, etc.
- Healthcare experience
- Provide administrative support to the Anesthesia Dept. Chief, as well as anesthesiologists and CRNA’s and Surgical Services management
- Managing and distribute information within the Anesthesia Department and Surgical Services.
- Answer phones, schedule meetings, maintain calendars, take minutes and maintain files.
- Assist with leading and coordinating work, calendars, projects and staff.
- Responsible for organizing the Anesthesia policies and procedures and compilation of all departmental reports for the Chief of Anesthesia
- Keep all records and the office in an organized manner.
- Send and receive correspondence and greet clients and customers.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.