Financial Analyst – Billing
Job ID: BH495403
Category: Billing, Financial Analyst
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
This position will support all centralized billing, invoice allocations, budgeting and forecasting and service orders / disconnects for telecommunications equipment / services located in home office, regional offices, and in the field (remote locations).
- Forensic analysis of telecom invoices inclusive of tracking, reviewing, auditing, optimizing, and assistance in approving and processing for payment
- Create training and education regarding telecom solutions and billing for corporate and field properties including PRI and SIP.
- Budgeting and forecasting for all centrally invoiced telecom accounts
- Understanding of invoice, allocation, organizational hierarchy in relation to accounting practices
- Analyze our locations for savings opportunities and best practices in Telecom Management
- Updating and maintaining the circuit status and data within a CMDB
- Management of circuit orders and disconnects as needed, including providing options for the best solution for the desired service being requested
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate reporting to various levels of audiences
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.