Job ID: BH495035
Category: Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant
6-month contract, conversion possible
Location: Princeton, NJ (onsite)
Hours: M-F 8am-430pm
Industry: Pharmaceutical/Medical Device
Interview Process: video call
- HS diploma or GED
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- At least 5 years of administrative/office experience
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Ordering and stocking office supplies throughout the site to ensure a supply area and conference
- rooms are stocked appropriately.
- Provide receptionist coverage and great site visitors.
- Supporting administrative needs as required to the Site Head and other members of the site leadership team as needed.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.); companywide email communications as directed.
- Prepares and maintains meeting and conference rooms and catering schedules; circulates schedule to appropriate staff; Processing catering requests for meetings and distributing orders when they arrive.
- HS Diploma or GED and 5+ years of office administrative experience.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate diplomatic skills
- Proficient (excellent) in English verbal and written communication skills to convey and receive ideas and instructions to/from others within and outside the organization.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Teams)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think, plan, and execute independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to be flexible, motivated, resourceful, and organized.
- Ability to lift and move moderately heavy objects (office supplies, boxes of paper, small furniture, etc.)
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.