Job ID: BH494943
Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Onsite-Baltimore, MD
Industry: Engineering and Design
Team Size: 3
Company Info/About: Engineering company with HQ in Baltimore, national presence. Mainly work on government contracts.
Interview Process: 1 virtual interview with hiring manager.
High School Diploma and minimum of 6 years administrative experience required, OR AA/AS Degree and minimum of 4 years administrative experience required
- Proficient in MS Word
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to create presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro or relevant software
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
Preferred: A candidate who will be outgoing/eager, enthusiastic about employee engagement, have strong oral and written communication skills, great computer/typing skills, high accuracy rate and attention to detail. Looking for someone who is eager to learn and flexible when working with others.
- Assist in coordinating, setup, and cleanup of office events
- Creating documents in MS Word both with and without Styles
- Creating presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Updating specifications and proposals
- Processing Construction Administration documents (submittals, RFIs, etc.) in Project Management Software
- Manipulating existing PDF's, including extracting pages as well as combining multiple file formats into PDFs
- Backup Receptionist – Greet visitors, receive and screen telephone calls and route appropriately
- General Administrative support
- Performs related duties as assigned by Corporate Management/Project Manager(s)
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.