Job ID: BH494743
Category: Recruiting Coordinator, HR Representative, HR Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
A telecommunications company in Atlanta, GA seeks a Human Resources (HR) Assistant to join their growing team for a 3+ month contract assignment.
- HR experience
- Workday experience
- Onboarding experience
The Human Resources (HR) Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations within the Human Resources Department. Support services include employment processing, employee recognition, personnel record keeping, and maintaining the employee database.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Assist with onboarding for new employees to ensure all onboarding documents and process is complete before the start date including sending and attaining offer documents, background checks, and HRIS entry completion
- Submit applicable tickets to the IT Department to include onboarding tickets for new hires, employee status modification, and termination tickets
- Update the HRIS to ensure new hires' data is accurate and completed
- Assist with unemployment claims and completion of Department of Labor questionnaires
- Receive and respond to inquiries regarding verification of employment for current and past employees
- Assist with maintaining and updating the HR section on the company intranet
- Assure complete set-up of new employees by start date through timely notification and instructions to appropriate departments
- Assist with preparation of personnel action forms/personnel request documents/letters and provide timely information for payroll processing
- Generate and manage HR reports as requested
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and information
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.