Job ID: BH494271
Category: Junior Procurement, Procurement / Supply Chain
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
– BS in Business, Finance, or a related field.
– 1 year Procurement or Administration experience; particularly in the areas of energy procurement, utilities, finance, risk management, or quantitative analysis.
– Microsoft Office skills
- Analyze offers and price breakdowns provided by the suppliers in the negotiation and provide different perspective quantitative and qualitative comparison of offers, past and reference prices.
- Monitor statistics and KPI’s of the Procurement team in collaboration with Procurement Operations. This includes, but is not limited to On Time Delivery, Lead Time, Department Workload, Country level KPI’s & Global Targets.
- Identify areas Analyze data (internal and external sources) to get a clear understanding of performance and trends across multiple perspectives including, but not limited to, quality, speed and cost and productivity.
- Prepare cost analysis of different contracts/projects, including reporting on Contracts in each of the various spend categories, amendments, contracts expiring, and spend per vendor as well as identifying with the Procurement team, opportunities for cost reduction and savings.
- Follow up on benchmark calculation on standard KPI’s, and continuous monitoring of required indicators on different project to ensure proper data entry, compare across all procurement departments to ensure department is within performance range.
- Ensure clear implementation of defined priorities, targets, metrics and accountabilities to the cross functional team.
- Drive operational excellence with focus on process management and the use of performance excellence tools.
- Monitor department activities and support in various procurement projects
- Manage reporting schedule KPI’s and reports (ISO, Efficiency projects, audit, etc.) required for different areas within procurement.
- Coordinate meetings to review reports/findings and distribute action items.
- Coordinate compilation of slides for presentations and communications with upper management and business lines.
- Develop tools to support the department in bid comparison, savings, should cost application as needed.
- Lead training required within the department and/or with our primary stakeholders.
- Support team members with ad hoc and ongoing analytics and reporting requests.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.