Recruiter: 4 days in Irvine CA or Woburn MA
Job ID: BH493723
The Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible for leveraging understanding of the assigned businesses’ workforce planning needs to support talent acquisition strategies in an effort to attract and hire a diverse, best-in-class talent for the organization. This position reports to the Manager, Talent Acquisition.
- Executes strategic workforce hiring plan for the business by handling requisitions for end-to-end recruitment of internal and external talent
- Partners with Hiring Manager and HR Business Partner in the recruitment and selection process
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers, interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Builds applicant sources, including building networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Provides input on best sourcing channels and for functional talent; serves as a primary source of staffing and recruitment strategy advice, consultation, and education
- Supports talent strategy by presenting diverse interview slates; evaluates profiles of potential candidates and performs an assessment of candidates’ knowledge, skills, and aptitudes
- Implements sourcing strategies to attract prospects, maximize talent pipelines, and minimize outside agency costs
- Manages candidate experience, hiring manager satisfaction, and other talent acquisition metrics.
- Uses technology for applicant tracking, candidate management, and reporting
- Adheres to EEO and Compliance data and reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or HR, or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred; PHR/SPHR or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience; 5 years preferred
- Prior experience using Applicant Tracking Systems and other appropriate systems/recruiting tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Exceptional results orientation with a high degree of personal initiative, and very hands-on, flexible and customer-centric attitude
- Immigration knowledge, processes, compliance/visa processing preferred
- Semiconductor and or technical (engineers) recruiting experience preferred
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.