Job ID: BH493657
Category: Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Accountant, Payroll, Payroll Administrator
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A healthcare provider in Waltham, MA seeks a permanent Payroll Specialist to join their growing team.
- Multi-state payroll exprience
- ADP experience
- Concur experience
The Payroll Specialist will work closely with the Payroll Manager on performing day to day accounting functions by processing bi-weekly payroll for multiple locations, verifying employee expense reports and assisting with general accounting tasks all within a timely manner. The Payroll Specialist will actively promote internal process improvements and provide financial support to all entities to drive the achievement of business objectives. Additionally, the Payroll Specialist will need to manage the payroll process with ADP, assisting with follow-up requests and providing transparency on progress.
- Process bi-weekly payroll using ADP payroll system.
- Process paycheck adjustments, reconciling discrepancies and posting adjustments in payroll system.
- Process expense reimbursements via Concur and flow through ADP payroll system.
- Manages updating/maintenance of employee data in the ADP payroll system, including new hires, transfers/promotions, and terminations.
- Manage employee paid time off balances.
- Responsible for calculating and processing monthly production/collections commissions.
- Responsible for managing and calculating employee profit sharing contributions.
- Manages employee deferred compensation contributions and withdrawals.
- Facilitate the input of payroll entries into the G/L.
- Perform various account reconciliation, and General Ledger support.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Solve problems concerning payroll, answers inquiries, and enforces payroll policies.
- Handle payroll deductions and wage garnishment.
- Responsible for all employment verifications, onboarding for both payroll and T&E.
- Assist in development of overall payroll procedures by recommending improvements or changes when deemed necessary for greater efficiency.
- Prepare Ad Hoc reporting and analysis as deemed necessary by management.
- Provide assistance with audits, year-end reporting and completing ADP roll-forward steps (e.g., W-2s, K-1s) 401k and Workers’ Compensation.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.