Job ID: BH493633
Category: Manager of FPA, Financial Analyst, Accounting and Finance
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
– Bachelor’s degree
– Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience
– Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Suite; advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
– MBA or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Conduct financial and operational analysis to support planning efforts that span a wide range of initiatives including product pricing, integrated capital planning process, and long-range financial planning; update financial models and projections
• Analyze the consolidated budget, capital plans, multi-year financial plans, and monitor the current year budget to actual results.
• Create a framework to determine product break-evens and the tools necessary to analyze data from various systems to identify trends in pricing sensitivity, volume estimates, and capacity planning to provide insights and recommendations to leadership and other internal and
• Develop new processes and systems to automate revenue recognition and distribution on a monthly basis.
• Communicate periodic results and reports to various audiences; act as a resource, providing insight, guidance, and support for key strategic decisions
• Provide specialized analytical and quantitative analysis to synthesize findings and provide management with actionable recommendations
• Participate in the review of operational processes, policies, and tools to ensure the most efficient financial management of the finance team
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.