Job ID: BH492680
Category: Office Manager, Administrative Assistant
– HS diploma or equivalent
– 1 year office/administrative experience
– Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Provide high level administrative support to the Office Manager, managing schedules, appointment requests and a high volume of meetings and events.
- Support the Global Practice, business line leaders and office staff with a variety of administrative and operational tasks on a daily basis.
- Support Project Managers with proposal development and project specific tasks including issuing Purchase Orders, maintaining project schedules, tracking budgets and financial information.
- Responsible for maintaining office reception area, greeting guests, and referring callers to appropriate parties.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate on-site and off-site meetings for the office. This may include client meetings, trainings, stakeholder meetings, office management meetings, etc.
- Coordinate and manage office events and activities. Oversee catering and conference room management for events; event set up and tear down.
- Assist office leadership team with calendar management, conference calls, related conference room set up, expense reports, and meeting coordination as requested.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare travel itineraries. Prepare messaging and correspondence including emails, meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Responsible for gathering, compiling, verifying, proofreading, and analyzing information to prepare documents such as memos, letters, reports and power point presentations.
- Assemble and analyze information involving business plans and financial reports in PowerBI and Excel.
- Maintain seating and organizational charts in Visio.
- Monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets. Process office accounts payable invoices.
- Coordinate and maintain overall office appearance including the kitchenette, furniture, equipment, and supply inventory.
- Administer office access security (badging and keys).Support management and human resources with new hires and separations.
- Manage office correspondence, letters, packages, etc.
- Coordinate with building management on office maintenance.
- All other duties as assigned.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.