HR Associate Manager
Job ID: BH492631
Category: HR Manager
HR Associate Manager
Contract to Hire or Perm
Job Location: Gloucester (4 days a week in the office). Summer hours (if you put in an extra hour Mon-Thurs you can leave at 12:00 on Fridays)
Company Information, Industry, Size: Food
Interview Process: Virtual
- 3-5 years of experience
- Supervisory experience
- Provide Human Resource generalist support including new employee recruitment, employee development, compensation management, organizational development and employee relations for assigned departments.
- Coordinate specific Human Resource activities as assigned which provide depth of understanding and expertise within various areas of the HR discipline. Examples may include leadership roles in diversity initiatives, training and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits design and implementation, exploration of new technologies to streamline HR processes, employee onboarding, recruitment branding, and identifying and implementing improvements to HR and business processes.
- Contribute to advancing the efforts of the broader Human Resources activity.
This position reports to the Director of Human Resources and works closely with all members of the Human Resource activity. The position provides HR generalist support to managers and employees of designated functional areas.
- Minimum Bachelor’s level business education – prefer Human Resource concentration and Master’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of Business Management or Human Resources related work experience (strongly prefer some previous supervisory experience).
- Solid foundation of Human Resource functional knowledge
- Effective leadership and influence skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and creative thinking
- Solid business knowledge and judgment
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and resilience
- Breadth of capability that would enable other assignments within HR in future
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.