Job ID: BH492485
Category: Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Clerk, Payroll, Payroll Administrator
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Hybrid)
Hours: M-F 830am-5pm
Industry: Pharmaceutical/Diagnostic Devices
Interview Process: Video Call or In-Person
- HS Diploma or GED
- At least 3 years of payroll
- Strong knowledge of multi-state payroll processing and reconciliation
- ADP experience
- Knowledge of ADP Enterprise, eTime and SAP systems
- Process payroll transactions for U.S. and Canada.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for approximately 2000+ employees, and processing off cycle payrolls as necessary.(2000+)
- Provide Job aids and training for new employees or acquisitions for eTIME system
- Validate/audit hours from timekeeping system
- Collect and review employees hours and calculate wages for payment
- Provide Job Trainings and mentor team members
- Assist in tax calculations and filing activities as per IRS regulations
- Keep detailed and organized Payroll records for future reference
- Validate reports generated from Pass thru (SAP/EV5) for accurate HR/Payroll Data
- Researches, analyzes and resolves payroll-related problems/questions in a timely manner.
- Review, answer and process garnishments and liens.
- Process manual checks on a daily basis
- Ability to work with state and local agencies to apply for ID’s
- Contribute to the overall success of the department by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Act as a backup for other payroll specialist as needed.
- Partners with ADP and eTIME Managed Payroll Service Team.
- Audit tax information, new hire payments and time and attendance profiles on a monthly basis
- Correct/add data in SAP or/and EV5 as needed such as W4, Direct Deposit, Pay rules, accrual PTO profiles, Terminal group and time zones
- Analyzes and resolves employee inquiries with minimal direction.
- Assists in ensuring accurate W-2's for employees.
- Manual RSUs calculations
- Able to handle expatriated and in patriated in the payroll process
- Creates and distributes payroll related reports to managers and other departments as required or requested.
- Responds to external agencies inquiries and requests.
- Review and provide suggestions on policies and procedures based on state regulations
- Sort and pack paper checks every other week
- Act as a resource and provide leadership to payroll specialists
- Grossed up calculations
- Review and confirm uncashed checks to be ready for filing and remittance to the states (Escheat process)
- Process Relocation amounts received by third parties
- Process amendments as needed
- Performs quarterly reviews and reports for both internal partners and external agencies.
- Strong knowledge of multi-state payroll processing and reconciliation.
- Knowledge of ADP Enterprise, eTime and SAP systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, identify errors and prepare reports.
- Requires 3 years of payroll related experience
- ADP experience required
- HS diploma or GED
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.