Job ID: BH491673
Category: Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Clerk, Payroll
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Contract Duration: 6+ months
Job Location: Onsite/Hybrid (2-3 days/week in office) – Wildwood Parkway, Atlanta GA
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years payroll experience w. some multi-state (combination of experience/education ok)
- Order processing system (such as AS400 / Alpha Database software, Microstrategy, and etc.)
Compile, analyze and process all components required for payroll. Apply analytical thought to payroll situations and scenarios. Provide support and helps troubleshoot payroll questions to market management and human resources. Compile and record employee time and payroll data, including commissions, incentives, and time & attendance data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
· Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
· Analysis of and improvement to current pay practice.
· Verify hours worked, pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
· Training new team members.
· Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
· Support Management and Payroll with special functions / projects as needed.
· Liaison with Human Resources, Operations, and representatives of Collective Bargaining Units.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.