Job ID: BH491543
Category: Executive Assistant
A pharmaceuticals company in San Diego, CA seeks a Temporary Executive Assistant for a 6+ month assignment with the potential to convert to a permanent employee.
- 4-6+ years of EA experience
- Experience supporting multiple executives
- Complex calendar management experience
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office with advanced PowerPoint skills
- Biotech/Pharma industry experience
- Responsible for managing calendar, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands while proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Preparation and revision of presentations including graphs, charts, interpreting conceptual designs to produce finished products using appropriate PC tools such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Preparation and tracking of budgets and vendor contracts; other projects requiring software/graphics expertise.
- Setting up, maintaining files and general correspondence
- Interfaces with other Executive Assistants to complete Corporate initiatives.
- Organizes both onsite and offsite meetings
- Arrange complex business travel on a regular basis
- Responsible for following-up on assigned tasks
- Handle other responsibilities as assigned
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.