Job ID: BH490095
Category: Senior Financial Analyst, Senior Accountant, SEC Reporting, Finance Manager, Cost Accountant, Accounting Manager, Financial Analyst
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A manufacturing company seeks a Senior Accountant for a long term, 6+ month contract assignment.
- 3-5+ years finance exprience
- Familiarity with/exposure to 10-K/10-Q reporting
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working for a high growth, publicly traded company
- CPA or Master’s degree in Accounting or MBA preferred
- SEC reporting experience
- Assist with general accounting including monthly, quarterly and yearly close
- Assist with reparation and filing of external quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Asisst in supporting all SEC compliance requirements including 10-K/10-Q reporting
- Developing and documenting accounting policies and procedures that maintain and strengthen internal controls over the Company’s financial reporting.
- Research technical accounting and reporting matters and stay abreast of pending changes in relevant guidance and analyze the potential impact to the company.
- Coordination with auditors, FP&A, legal, tax and investor relations and provide advice and assistance.
- Ownership of the external reporting calendar.
- Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.