Job ID: BH489998
Category: Accounts Payable Coordinator, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Payable
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a professional environment
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge
- Microsoft Excel (ability to perform V-lookups, create pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with accounting and expense system is a plus
Accounts Payables Clerk is responsible for performing administrative tasks to support daily business operations as assigned by the department manager. These include the following:
- Download invoices from vendor websites such as AT&T, Comcast, FPL, etc.
- Research Vendor Statements.
- Monitor, triage or respond to email inquiries.
- Assist with maintaining critical vendor list.
- Assist with invoice intake process using Kofax.
- Assist with processing check requests and payments to vendors & employees.
- Assist with new vendor setup, including maintaining current W9 for all 1099 vendors.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Ability to keep up with a large volume of work
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.