HR Business Partner – Corporate
Job ID: BH489670
Category: HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A luxury retial brand in Jersey City, NJ seeks a Human Resources (HR) Business Partner to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
- Organizational design, succession planning, benchmarking experience
- Performance management experience
- Employee relations experience including coaching and investigations
- HR experience in the retail industry
- Workday experience
- Experience supporting a call center group
The Talent Development Partner will serve as a primary HR business partner for the Corporate Wholesale Team and will provide additional support to other client areas both retail and corporate as needed. This role will primarily support the Talent initiatives for Wholesale Corporate and Field Employees. We rely on you to keep a “pulse” on our employee population, the culture and dynamics in the departments, and to suggest strong talent solutions and initiatives to support our business.
- Provide day-to-day partnership and counsel on all HR disciplines: talent development & coaching, recruitment, organizational design, employee relations, learning & development, policies and procedures, and compensation and incentives.
- Leverage our Talent Centers of Excellence teams to support client groups and execute and direct HR programs.
- Develop, support and communicate policies and procedures, while encouraging and driving consistency.
- Provide HR support and guidance in organizational change initiatives.
- Proactively address employee relations efforts and conduct balanced investigations with solution- based action plans and outcomes
- Manage on and off boarding process
- Facilitate talent management processes (year-end, mid-year, goals cascades, talent calibrations, culture survey, comp reviews, etc.) and coach client groups on how to evaluate, motivate and effectively lead talent
- Evaluate, recommend and support delivery of talent development initiatives
- Assist VP Talent and team on ad hoc projects as required.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.