Job ID: BH489355
Category: Recruiter: Financial, Recruiter: Agency, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: Diversity Recruiter/Sourcer
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in both agency and corporate recruiting
- 1+ years of experience in a sourcing function
- Experience consulting business partners on DEI Initiatives and Associated Hiring
- Advanced Recruiting Techniques such as Boolean search string and X-Ray searches
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
- Tech/Diversity Sourcing Experience
Our Strategic Sourcing Team is part of a comprehensive Talent Acquisition Strategy to identifying and hiring critical talent for the firm. Our mission is sourcing and attracting high quality passive talent from leading companies in critical skill areas. Our team is growing its capabilities to source experienced talent from underrepresented groups. Are you passionate about finding and engaging passive job seekers?
As a distributed group, teamwork, and team first mentality are still at our core. We rely on our individual strengths to make us stronger as a group.
The Expertise You Have
- 5+ years’ experience in recruiting experience that includes both Agency and corporate recruiting (direct placement body of work from a staffing agency may suffice as corporate experience)
- 1+ year of experience in a sourcing function and knowledge of relevant sourcing tools and CRM’s
- Experience consulting business partners on DEI initiatives and associated hiring.
- A consultative ability to build the advisory relationship with hiring managers and recruiting partners using market data and industry research
- Experience using Advanced recruiting techniques like Boolean search strings, X-ray searches as well as other strategies and sourcing tools (Seekout, Hiretual, etc.)
- Fundamental understanding of agile principles and how they apply to delivering talent
Skills You Bring
- Ability to strategically build talent pipelines and execute on research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Experience sourcing talent from underrepresented groups who are likely to add diversity to the organization
- Shown success in identifying and attracting high-quality, professional level candidates across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding the business partners and candidates through the selection process.
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates with a marketing mentality and innovative outreach methods to increase response rates
- A passion for sourcing and continual learning that translates to staying current on new trends and tips for sourcing.
The Value You Deliver
As a part of the Strategic Sourcing Team, you will need to bring the ability to rise to the occasion and find success when navigating through ambiguity and shifting priorities. It will be crucial to partner closely with Recruiting and Hiring Managers to build sourcing strategies for finding and attracting talent for our most critical and challenging to fill positions.
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences our company provides for you.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.