Job ID: BH488616
Category: Financial Systems Analyst, Performance Improvement / Recovery, Data Analyst, Accounting and Finance
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
4-month contract, extension likely
Location: Remote (open to location)
Hours: M-F; 8am-5pm
Industry: Financial Services/Banking
Interview Process: Webex video call (1 round)
- HS diploma
- At least 3 years of job-related experience (Private markets, Performance, Date reconciliation, Private markets software etc.)
- Strong Excel skills
Nice to haves:
- JSON knowledge
- Solovis experience
- Macro building/troubleshooting
This position supports the design and development of a performance assessment management system and provides analysis. Perform program support, including the facilitating customer feedback initiatives, conducting requirements analysis, developing performance measurement questions, interfacing with division leadership and project engineers, and developing quarterly reports of measurement findings
What are the 3-5 “nice to have” attributes that would separate a successful candidate from their competition when interviewing?
- Experience with Solovis and/or private markets report building, private markets background, performance background, JSON knowledge would be a plus, Macro building/troubleshooting would be a plus
What are the top three must-haves you will be looking for in the resumes/interviews for this role?
- Takes ownership and see tasks through to completion, analytical and communicative, strong Excel skills for reconciling data using basic Excel formulas
What type of background would you like this person to have?
- Private Markets, Performance, Data Reconciliation, Private Markets software
- Reconciling transaction, commitment, valuation, performance, underlying company and fee transparency data between legacy systems and Solovis.
- If data issues are discovered, escalate appropriately to the AOPM manager, State Street technology resources and potentially Solovis technology resources.
- Some support may be required in reconciling legacy system data with the accounting book of record for the purpose of monthly client deliverables.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.