HR Generalist: Sr
Job ID: BH488321
Category: HR Generalist, HR Business Partner, Employee Relations Specialist
Specialty: Human Resources
We are seeking a Sr. HR Generalist to join our newly created HR Operations Organization. Reporting directly to the HR Operations Director, the Senior HR Generalist will focus on providing consultative services and expertise within a shared services model across the Americas Focus of this role is supporting a fantastic manufacturing environment, as well as other groups. Unique opportunity to work with a dynamic and collaborative team of professionals!
The broad ranges of HR offerings include but are not limit to: Investigating and Resolving Employee Relations, counseling managers and employees on performance, compensation, implementing HR initiatives and projects.
- Contributing to the growth & success of the newly created HR Operations Model.
- Partnering with CoE’s and HRBPs on the design, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, making sure new services and programs are in compliance with local policies and procedures for the region.
- Providing consultative services and expertise to approximately 1,000+ employee population and corresponding HRBP’s.
- Provide expert opinion on area(s) of responsibility to contribute to HR Operations Management of strategic planning, problem solving and overall direction of the HR service delivery model
- Responsible for consistent and efficient delivery of a broad range of HR services and CoE programs for the organization. May have a particular focus or expertise in an area of HR or particular geography. Support the administration of Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Recruiting, and Learning & Development. Delivery of HR services and CoE programs in compliance with country specific laws and regulations
- Partner with CoEs and HRBPs on the design, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, making sure new services and programs are in compliance with local policies and procedures for the region. Provide consultation, guidance, and coaching to more junior members of HR Operations. Services and Programs may be related to various HR functions, including but not limited to compensation, payroll, benefits, time & attendance, employee relations, talent, recruiting, learning and development, data administration, and HRBP support
- Implementation of programs to effectively communicate with and train HR staff, employees, managers and key stakeholders on new processes and standard requirements
- Acts to solve problems and identify new opportunities. Resolves complex HR issues conferring with managers on intricate and highly sensitive issues. May work with Legal Counsel directly as appropriate
- Provides consultation, guidance, and coaching to managers in areas such as
- Proper handling of employee relations matters and conflict resolution
- Ensure consistent interpretation and application of employment policies and practices
- Ensures that escalated client/employee issues are resolved with urgency
- Conducts internal investigations in conjunction with appropriate resources
- Responsible for continuous process improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Builds strong partnerships to foster trust and accountability with all stakeholder
- University degree in Business Management, Operations, Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. PHR, SHRM-CP or related certifications preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with a university degree
- Ability to manage a large caseload of day-to-day ER issues, able to prioritize assignments, ask clarifying questions, surface issues, and ensure that work is completed accurately and timely.
- Ability to effectively present information
- Ability to influence behaviors across team and inspire results
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.