Job ID: BH488212
Category: HR Representative, HR Operations, HR Manager, HR Generalist, HR Business Partner, HR Administrator, Human Resources
People Business Advisor
Job Location: Los Angeles area
Hours: standard M-F
Industry: Medical device manufacturing
Interview Process: first round – 30 minutes with Kelly Kelley (HR); second round – 30 minutes with Kirsten Daly (Global HR Director) who sits in Australia
Bilingual in Spanish
Location: This is a hybrid position where the candidate must be located in the Los Angeles area. They can work remotely but need to be on-site at their primary location (Chatsworth RMT) a few times a week as needed. Additionally, they should be able to travel to the Moreno Valley location as needed.
The primary role of People Business Partnering function is to provide generic and strategic Human Resource solution for a location or business unit. Areas covered – performance management, organization development, rewards, talent selection & management, People Processes, and resource planning. Key deliverables include development and implementation of systems, policies, processes and procedures that provide value-added business solutions for supporting high levels of employee engagement and productivity.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- The primary objective of People Business Partnering specialization within People Business Partnering Job Family is to leverage deep understanding of the business strategy to provide expert insight and leadership into organizational effectiveness and talent planning and development for a location, business unit or function.
- Key responsibilities include partnering with the relevant divisional and or functional business leaders to develop forward looking people and talent strategies/ solutions in support of the overall business strategy.
- Typical activities may include workforce planning, change management to facilitate desired culture and leveraging tools and technologies for data insights to support organization development and effectiveness, talent management and development solutions.
- Key deliverables include development and implementation of plans that provide value-added business solutions for supporting high levels of employee engagement and productivity.
- Performs work in a specialized area of expertise that requires knowledge of fundamental themes, principles and concepts. Typically requires a university degree or equivalent work experience.
- Responsibilities might include:(1) Performing routine professional-based activities (early in career)(2) Contributing to and managing projects (mid-career)(3) Providing advice/direction in primary areas of expertise (specialist and expert)(4) Leveraging professional expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results (principal)relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results (principal)
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Occasionally leads the work of project teams and might formally train junior staff.
Let’s talk about Qualifications and ExperienceRequired:
– Must speak fluent Spanish and be located in the Los Angeles area.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.