Recruiter: Life Science
Job ID: BH487949
Category: Recruiter: Life Sciences
Specialty: Human Resources
A pharmaceuticals company in San Diego, CA seeks a Temporary Recruiter for a 6+ month assignment.
- 3+ years of biotech or pharma recruiting/sourcing experience.
- True, proactive sourcing experience for niche pharma roles
- Clinical, pre-clinical, and research recruitment experience
Reporting to the Executive Director, Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter is responsible for full cycle recruiting including proactively sourcing and attracting a diverse slate of candidates. This will require in-depth knowledge of the talent landscape, a command of research/sourcing tools and social media (eg. proficiency in LinkedIn Recruiter). The Recruiter will screen prospective/passive candidates and conduct interviews. Moreover, the Recruiter will establish and cultivate networks, partnerships, and individual relationships with the intent of sourcing for current openings and building future talent pipeline in advance of the need. This will require a high level of relationship management, negotiation skills, follow up and a “hunter mentality.”
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand open reqs, and create and implement a recruitment strategy
- Direct source using Boolean and other tools, and screen top-tier candidates
- Build and maintain candidate pipelines as well as vast networks of professional relationships for various disciplines in the pharma and biotech industry
- Candidate Assessment/Selection: Ability to assess applicant/candidate quality, technical capabilities and cultural fit
- Identifying, interviewing, maintaining relationships with and making recommendations for candidates with potential for upward mobility at various levels
- Fully leverage technology for optimal talent relationship management utilizing campaign management, lead tracking, and to identify and continuously engage with leads, referrals, and other potential prospects
- Monitor continuous improvement through tangible analytics / ROI metrics and report them on a regular basis.
- Work with hiring managers to make hiring recommendations
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.