Job ID: BH487783
Category: Compensation Manager
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Location: Malden
Hybrid Schedule. 2-3 days a week in the office
Company Information, Industry, Size: Healthcare
Interview Process: Virtual
- 6+ years of experience.
Assist in the development and maintenance of compensation programs for the organization. Assist in the planning and implementation of compensation practices and policies. Provide technical support on compensation practices, innovations, and legal parameters.
• Supervise ongoing administration of the nonunion merit program
• Supervise ongoing salary administration for labor contracts
• Calculate contractual pay outs – cleaning/clothing allowances and longevity bonus
• Review all retro calculations prior to submitting to Payroll for processing
• Coordinate the scripting of base rate changes to Infor related to the implementation of economics for labor contracts as well as merit increases and any related retro payments
• Supervise the administration of and compliance reporting for the Performance Management Improvement Program
• Troubleshoot day-to-day compensation issues
• Job evaluations as required.
• Work with department users to evaluate information requirements and develop Reports using Infor.
• May be required to perform other functions as needed.
Bachelors degree or equivalent in experience
Six years of experience in wage and salary administration, one of which must be in healthcare.
Advanced PC computer skills, including advanced word processing and spreadsheet application skills, preferably MS Word, Excel.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.