Sales Order Administration Specialist
Job ID: BH486811
Category: Order Administrator
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Sales Order Admin
Job Location: Remote
Hours: 8-4 with a little flex
Company Information: Software, 600+ ee
Interview Process: phone and video interviews
- Sales Order processing experience
- High volume experience
The Sales Order Administration Specialist is responsible for providing pre-sale and post-sale support for the Imprivata Sales Team members with product policies and booking policy knowledge; triage and process sales orders and assist in producing sales quotes to maximize sales rep productivity. This role actively communicates with the Regional Sales Team, Operations & Fulfillment, and Finance Team members to ensure the accurate processing of all thing sales order related. This position reports to Manager, Sales Order Operations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of products and company policies as they apply to orders and convey understanding to the sales team as needed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize duties, and adjust to the changing requirements of the order process with minimal supervision.
- Provides support to sales organization on complex quote configurations and produce quotes for both direct and indirect sales in support of regional sales managers if needed.
- Reviews quotes and verify orders for pricing and policy accuracy and request/produce missing information (including review for completed quote, PO, accurate pricing and maintenance selection, credit check, reseller certificates, reseller agreements, maintenance and more).
- Proactively researches questions and issues related to orders and follows up independently.
- Processes approved customer orders in NetSuite and verifies the fulfillment thereof with consistent accuracy.
- Interacts with Finance, Fulfillment, and Accounts Receivable on sales order related questions.
- Any other Sales Operations related tasks or projects requested by the management
- B.S. degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar discipline.
- Work experience of 2-3 years or more years or recent graduate with solid internship experience.
- Sales order processing and/or sales order administration experience in a high-volume, rapid growth environment preferable.
- NetSuite, and Salesforce.com software experience a plus.
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Detail-oriented with solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable interacting at all organizational levels.
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative to seek out solutions.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to work as member of a team
- Professional Certifications a plus
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.