Job ID: BH486505
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
– High School Diploma or equivalent;
– 3 years payroll experience
– 10-key experience
– MS Excel and Word
- Coordinate with field management staff to collect new hire paperwork. Ensure information is complete and accurate, following up on any issues or missing information.
- Verify I-9 forms have been completed according to government regulations and documented in the ERP system. Follow up with field management staff on any errors or inconsistencies.
- Create employee record in ERP system, updating employment data or status changes. Ensure severance, termination, and disciplinary forms are reflected appropriately.
- Process payroll and ensure paychecks are distributed on time.
- Respond to and resolve any employee payroll inquiries.
- Process employment verifications and unemployment claims by deadline outlined. Escalate unemployment hearing notices to Human Resources.
- Submit new hire reports to state agencies.
- Process child support and other court orders as necessary.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.