Job ID: BH485875
Category: Executive Assistant
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Experience performing PowerPoint presentations
- Medical environment experience
Provide support to Executive Assistant to support the Chair of the Department of Anesthesiology, the candidate will perform the following duties:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Chair’s office and liaison with departmental divisions.
- Manage Chair’s calendar and phones
- Coordination and oversight of the residency match program application reviews (NRMP) and scheduling of interviews using the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Work with the Department Certified IT team for updating and changes to the Department website. Review and approve changes when appropriate.
- Provide administrative support in scheduling meetings for Department Chair and coordinating meetings with Departmental Administrator, Division Chiefs, University and Hospital Administration.
- Review, prioritize and distribute mail for Chair and prepare responses on all routine correspondence.
- Serve as liaison and maintain communications with University and Hospital administrative offices.
- Coordinate and facilitate Department meetings and functions to include negotiations with vendors, obtaining contracts and ensuring all aspects are covered.
- Prepare materials for Chair’s meetings which include PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, etc.
- Maintain and obtain Chair’s confidential files and other records.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.