Job ID: BH485854
Category: Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
An international company with a presence in fine art is looking to expand their staff with a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant be responsible for handling day to day accounting functions, performing month end reconciliations, fixed asset depreciation, prepaid and accrual entries. They will also review financial AP invoices for correct GL Coding, support AP Specialists and Client Accounting, and will assist with the global expense pay system (Concur) to ensure expenses comply with audit rules and global T&E policy. This person ideally has 4+ years of related experience, has worked with foreign currencies, strong MS Excel skills, and an understanding of US GAAP.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 3+ years experience in accounting
- Strong experience with balance sheet reconciliations
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP system
- Experience with Concur or similar system.
- Experienced in foreign currency and working within a global company (Global T&E policies).
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.