Job ID: BH485498
Category: Recruiter: Technical, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
Senior Tech Recruiter
We are in hyper growth mode, and we are building out a world class talent acquisition team. As a result of our continued growth, we are adding a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to support our technical business units. The right candidate will have demonstrated experience managing full lifecycle technical recruitment, using creative methods to attract top talent. Reporting to the VP, Global Talent Acquisition, you will partner with hiring managers and build, and execute sourcing strategies to identify, attract, and hire diverse candidates. Our environment is fast paced and exciting and will challenge you to find creative solutions. ensuring a positive candidate experience during the hiring cycle. You will also be involved in helping to build a best-in-class Talent Acquisition department as well as continuous career growth, development and ongoing, consistent mentoring and coaching.
What you’ll be doing:
- You are a hunter, fearless, assertive, who can communicate effectively with both internal customers and candidates with various levels of experiences.
- You manage the hiring process, from the top of the funnel to close; this includes sourcing, interviewing, evaluation and offer negotiation.
- Create and implement innovative sourcing methodologies to meet hiring needs using networking, social media campaigns, and marketing
- Provide consultative advice and coaching to your hiring managers throughout the process including the final hiring decision and offer negotiation for each of your hires
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with hiring managers, peers, and candidates
- Maintain and become extremely versed with our ATS (JazzHR) to disposition candidates through the recruiting process
- Participate in various Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that support our long-term growth and success (college recruitment, internship programs etc.)
- Participate and coordinate recruitment events including job fairs, open houses, and college recruitment
- Highly critical and visible position, we are looking for the best of the best. If this is you, come join an incredible, cohesive team of dedicated Talent Acquisition professionals.
What you’ll bring to be successful:
- 5-7 years of experience as a full lifecycle Technical Recruiter, mix of corporate and staffing agency experience preferable
- Highly confident, results focused, comfortable operating with autonomy, ownership, and accountability
- Proactive communicator, and solutions focused, you are not just focused on challenges, you find a way to drive results.
- Passion for recruiting and for driving visibility and accountability throughout the hiring process for all stakeholders involved.
- Comfortable managing complex technical searches, facilitate competency-based interviewing panels, understand assessment tools and inclusive interview practices
- Not afraid to dive in and learn new technology, including the latest and greatest tools, make suggestions, bring fresh ideas for newer, more innovative ways to source
- You have a high bar; we believe in raising the bar with every hire that we make
- Ability to build strong, collaborative stakeholder and candidate relationships
- Approach challenges with a positive, solutions-oriented mindset
- Must have a variety of experience recruiting for positions across all of technology
- Demonstrated success in building a pipeline of qualified candidates through sourcing, networking, and social media platforms
- Ability to proactively analyze recruiting metrics to diagnose and remedy pipeline issues and identify future priorities
- Proven ability to manage, set strategy, and operate effectively in a high-volume corporate recruiting environment
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (Bullhorn, Greenhouse, Lever, iCIMS, Jobvite, etc.)
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.