Job ID: BH485293
Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- High School Diploma/GED
- Microsoft Outlook w/strong calendar management & scheduling experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Previous experience in a Healthcare setting (clinic, hospital, etc.)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Ambulatory/Perioperative Experience
Provide administrative support to ensure the efficient and effective day to day functioning of the department and serve as the first point of contact for the department and assigned managers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and calendar maintenance program/activity coordination
- Budget preparation/financial record keeping; cost containment
- Personnel-related activities and handling of confidential material
- Data collection
- Inventory/equipment procurement
The position requires a person who is professional, customer service oriented, flexible and proactive with experience in Outlook calendar management and familiarity with the basics of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.