Job ID: BH485116
Category: Compensation Manager
Specialty: Human Resources
Contract Duration: 4-6 months
Job Location: Can work fully remote. Want candidates out of EST working hours
Company Information, Industry, Size: BioTech/Medical Device
Interview Process: Virtual
- Experience with Long Term Incentives
- UKG experience (Kronos HRIS system)
The Manager, Compensation is responsible for the communication, implementation, and administration of compensation programs. With a deep understanding of market trends and best-practice, this individual will partner with HR to mange compensation strategies that attract, motivate, and retain workforce.
Principle Accountabilities Include:
- Collaborate with HR and business partners to manage the compensation strategy that is internally and externally market relevant.
- Communicate, implement, and administer compensation programs through job evaluations, analysis, participation in benchmark surveys, and planning of salary, short-term incentives, and long-term incentives.
- Use third party benchmark surveys and other tools and resources to analyze and determine the appropriate compensation for team members.
- Support the management of short-term and long-term incentive plans, including documentation, internal controls, administration, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Human Resources, Finance, or related field
- Good experience with Long Term Incentives (Must have)
- 5-10 years’ progressive experience in Compensation
- Fluency with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, v-lookups, advanced formulas, etc…)
- Experience working in fast paced, metric-focused environment
- Self-starter who is organized, orderly and a clear process thinker
- Exceptional analytical skills coupled with the ability to translate technical analysis to executive and employee presentations
- Team player; able to work well in a virtual team
- Willingness and ability to work on essential operational details and analysis alongside the broader and more strategic elements of the role.
- Experience with UKG is a bonus
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.