Position located in our Allen, TX office. We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Talent Acquisition Recruiter with excellent relationship building and communication skills to support our hiring activities.
- Discover, qualify, and establish relationships with candidates assess applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
- Recruit candidates using a wealth of resources (LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Indeed, College and University boards etc.)
- Research and attend University and diverse recruiting events, build and maintain relationships with both, travel to be expected
- Clearly communicate job responsibilities and qualify candidates through initial interview process before presenting candidate to hiring managers.
- Schedule interviews and liaising between the candidate and hiring managers
- Craft a comprehensive verbal and written offer to qualified candidates
- Work with 3rd party agency for pre-employment background/drug screening and local management and IT related to onboarding details
- Perform reference checks on candidates, as needed prior to hire
- Consistently updating the tracking system to reflect current candidate information, activity records and interview summaries
- Review KPIs and other metrics to management weekly in meetings.
- Provide basic onboarding information and post-placement support to create relationships throughout the duration of the project assignment with the candidates