Job ID: BH484897
Category: Receptionist, Junior Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a broad range of administrative activities in support of overall business operations and the CEO. The position requires a mature, methodical, practical hands-on multi-tasking approach.
• Directs and coordinates administrative services, which include office, clerical and support services for Senior staff
• Schedule and arrange all business meetings and conference calls
• Assist with travel arrangements as needed
• Provide support in planning and coordinating onsite events
• Maintenance of files as needed
• Assistance with administrative services on projects and as new initiatives develop
• Ad hoc reports to support operations
• Direct phone calls and visitors as needed
• Assist with visitor compliance, following health and safety protocols
• Assistance with providing badges to visitors and new hires
• Handle any other miscellaneous duties as requested
Key Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Attitudes:
• Excellent communication skills to interface daily with diverse clientele
• Planning and organizing skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and ability to multitask
• Interpersonal skills, with proven ability to act hands-on and to work directly with the Leadership Team
• Results focused and committed to excellence
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Strong sense of urgency, thriving in a dynamic environment
• Associates degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
• 2 – 5 years of progressive experience in an administrative role preferred.
• Experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships across all levels of an organization.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.