Admin Assistant – Bilingual
Job ID: BH483898
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Duration: 2+ months, open ended
Job Location: 2950 West 35th St, Brooklyn, NY
Interview Process: Video interviews to start ASAP
Hours: Monday- Friday 9-5
- 1+ years General Office administration
- Preferably Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Receptionist experience
- Data entry and management experience
- Experience ordering supplies and managing the inventory
Job Summary/Description: A non-profit organization is looking for an administrative assistant to join the team. This role handles a variety of duties including: answering the telephone, data entry in MS Word and MS Excel and other administrative duties as needed.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Receive CTs/members or visitors
- Answer and transfer telephone calls or take messages
- Maintaining responsibility for data management in STARS.
- Monitoring office inventory and ordering supplies
Special Skills/Requests: We are looking for a fully-vaccinated individual who would work in the office on a full-time basis. We need a self-starter who can take initiative and work on their own, but also work collaboratively with the rest of the team. We need someone conscientious who wants to learn and do a good job and is organized.
A non-profit organization is looking for an administrative assistant to join the team. This role handles a variety of duties including: answering the telephone, data entry in MS Word and MS Excel, supporting case workers and clients and other administrative duties as needed.
- General Office administration experience including ordering supplies
- Reporting experience
- Dropbox experience
- Case Management experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.