Job ID: BH483646
Category: Purchasing, Procurement / Supply Chain
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– 3 years of experience with the Purchasing process
– Experience with SAP MM PUR module
– MS Office suite
- Perform all SAP transactions in support of all purchasing of materials, services and supplies for the department(s) assigned to include the following;
- Support the Contract Manager in the creation of the Purchase Request, and related documentation, to require the launch of a new purchase process
- Ensure all Purchase Requests contain correct and complete information, and the necessary approval documents
- Support the Contract Manager in the creation of the new Purchase Orders, MIGO, and Service Entry Sheet
- Assure all authorizations and approvals required per company policies are met (SAP releases, Direct Award authorizations etc..)
- Archive purchasing documentation for compliance purposes following policies
- Manage the tender for delegated purchases
- Verify the documentation submitted for tender is accurate, and that the complete request package is properly managed.
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures
- Assist in the guidance of departments to adhere with internal requirements and provide training and resources as needed to achieve this goal.
- Internal interaction within Procurement and other departments
- Produce the documentation in satisfaction to the audit requests in relation to purchasing for the assigned departments as delegated
- Triage and escalate errors/issues as needed for all SAP MM PUR items related to purchasing
- Reporting of various metrics as assigned by Contract Manager
- Coordinating/Participating in training activities for site personnel regarding Purchasing Process
- Assist the Contract Manager in invoice reconciliation
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.