Recruiter: Research & Development: Sr
Job ID: BH482450
Category: Talent Acquisition Manager
Specialty: Human Resources
Client Job Title: Sr. Recruiter, Research & Development
Contract Duration: Temp – 6 Months
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Hours: 40 hrs/week, 8 hrs/day
- College Degree
- 6+ years experience in Talent Acquisition or HR in an in-house role
- MS Office
- Experience with shared technology (OneDrive, Teams)
- Workday experience
- Experience conducting behavioral based interviews and leading the process with clients
This role is an exciting opportunity to be a critical part of the talent engine fueling a high-growth organization that is radically changing the biotech industry. As the company continues to grow, we need a seasoned life science recruiter to rapidly build talent pipelines, tenaciously hunt the best players in our industry (globally), and be a strong and visible talent business partner to our hiring leaders. We work as a team, we believe in striving for excellence, and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best talent in the industry.
Here's What You’ll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers and other leaders to lead full life cycle recruiting efforts for our Research & Development functions which include: Clinical Development Operations, Platform Research, Infectious Disease, Rare Disease, Oncology Research, Autoimmune Research and Nonclinical Sciences. May support additional organizations as bandwidth allows.
- Create and communicate robust sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies
- Tenaciously build talent pipelines through networking, employee referrals, cold-calling, events and other creative channels. The ideal candidate will not rely on incoming applications or external agencies as primary channels. A demonstrated passion to hunt talent!
- Help define and reinforce a consistent recruiting process that results in a superior candidate and hiring manager experience. This includes robust manager kick-off sessions, interview team prep/debrief sessions, and use of behavior-based interviewing skills and assigned focal areas.
- Leverage external and internal talent data to best inform hiring managers, and guide them to make smart hiring decisions
- Proactively develop strong partnerships with HR Business Partners and Total Rewards teams.
- Conduct in-depth talent phone screens, in-person interviews, and facilitate internal team discussions regarding candidates.
- Be bold in creating new ideas to identify, engage, attract, and assess talent into the company.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- A minimum of 6 years of progressive experience as an in-house corporate recruiter in a life sciences environment – with an expertise in scientific/research-based roles.
- A desire to be part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
- Ability to manage upwards of 15 to 20 mid-senior level searches – from Associate to Director-level searches
- Demonstrated commitment to being seen as a true ‘talent advisor’ to the business
- Exceptional sourcing skills (you are a tenacious hunter that turns over every rock and naturally builds talent networks)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis
- You drive for results and set a high bar for yourself and others
- A nature ability to be organized in how you think, communicate and conduct your work
- A ‘digital first’ mindset
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo
- Great pride in your work – you recruit because you love it and enjoy having an impact on the growth of the Company
- Respect for others and a desire to work as a team. We win together.
- Strong Excel skills and solid experience with PowerPoint and Word.
- A spirit of optimism, positivity and ‘anything is possible’ mindset.
- Sense of humor and ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.